Gregson-Clark offers many equipment options for liquid snow and ice control.
Liquid Snow and Ice Control Spraying Systems
Low Profile De-Icing Sprayers:
Low profile poly tank (205 or 305-gallon), Honda GX160 engine, Banjo poly centrifugal pump, optional hose reel.
De-Icing Boom Kit:
Easily added to an existing system, our de-icing boom kit includes: 2" receiver hitch with 72" boom, 6 dripless nozzle bodies with 1 GPM pencil stream nozzles, 12-volt solenoid valve, boomless nozzle, switch console and wiring harness.
Larger systems are available with 510, 735, and 1,035-gallon tanks.
Pre-wetting is a strategy of applying a liquid deicing chemical to a dry ice melt product before or during its application to the pavement. The wet salt stays on the surface better, bouncing less and resisting traffic action. Gregson-Clark pre-wetting systems are available with either tailgate
mount or hopper-side mount tanks. Both systems feature a weatherproof
pump enclosure with a pressure regulator and stainless steel pressure
gauge. The in-cab switch console has an indicator light to show when the pump is on and when there is a lack of pressure due to an empty tank.
300-Gallon Brine Making Systems:
- 300-Gallon brine mixing tank (80"x48"x21") full length strained suction tube, cross flow jet agitation for fast mixing, cam-lock connections for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Poly Centrifugal pump 2" (110 GPM), 115/230V AC 2 HP motor, 2" high flow Y-strainer, stainless steel mounting base, cover, weatherproof switch box.
- Valve manifold system (3-suction, 3-discharge) 2" full port poly valves, allows easy fill and transfer among tanks, mounted on stainless steel frame.
- 1,000, 1,500, and 3,000-gallon tanks are available for finished brine storage.
- We also have freshwater tanks with float valves for efficent brine production when supply water volume is limited.